Re: Upcoming stable point release (11.3)

Hi,

"Adam D. Barratt" <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk> writes:

> The next point release for "bullseye" (11.3) is scheduled for Saturday,
> March 26th. Processing of new uploads into bullseye-proposed-updates
> will be frozen during the preceding weekend.

I opened #1005868 about a month ago (following the advice to ask first
before uploading), and haven't had a response. Should I go ahead and
make my upload if I want my update to get into 11.3?

Thanks,

Matthew
[please CC me on reply if you can]
--
"At least you know where you are with Microsoft."
"True. I just wish I'd brought a paddle."