Re: debian-archive-keyring, update for stretch, problem

Hi Adam,

thanks for your reply!

I have found the reason. I generated the signature using
Debian/Testing (Bookworm), but the signature should be
generated in the same environment, where it will
be used (in this case Stretch).

I regenerated signatures under stretch and everything works fine.

Best regards

Anton