Re: circular dependencies issue

Hi Victor,

On 02-03-2022 14:55, Victor Seva wrote:
So I think We will need to allow both to migrate in order to fix this situation.

Is this also an issue for users, or is this only an issue for the test? It seems to me that this may also impact users, which means this is a missing *versioned* dependency. In that case, you can fix the situation by adding the right versioned dependencies and our migration software will do the right thing.

If this is only needed for the test, and you don't want to add the versioned dependency just for that, we can schedule the tests with additional packages from unstable, but we need somebody to figure out for each of these packages which addition packages from unstable are needed.

Paul