Re: please ignore pocl autopkgtest failure on ppc64el

Hi Andreas,

On 15-01-2022 03:27, Andreas Beckmann wrote:
please temporarily ignore the autopkgtest failure of pocl on ppc64el. pocl just gained a first superficial autopkgtest, but it is not built on ppc64el and therefore not installable ... causing a "regression"

Ack, I will.

I'll add the skip-not-installable restriction in the next upload.

Please don't. I regret I implemented this restriction as it easily hides issues that we don't want hidden. *If* you want to make it clear that ppc64el should be ignored, use the (relatively new) Architecture field, but after I add the hint it won't be needed anymore. We should fix this issue in britney, as it shouldn't run tests where the test Depends aren't installable (as can be easily deducted in this case as you didn't use "@" in the test dependency list).

Paul