multiple RPKI-related vulnerabilities in stable

https://rpki.exposed/ lists a long number of vulnerabilities affecting
software in Debian stable: fort-validator, cfrpki, and rpki-client.
(Not routinator, because it is an unpackagable mess of Rust.)

(To make a long story short, RPKI is a way to digitally sign BGP routes
and all network operators and IXPs are progressively deploying at least
a couple of servers each to run the validators.)

The RPKI ecosystem is very young, so this was hardly unexpected.
While I did significant work trying to establish Debian as the go-to
platform for deploying RPKI validators, at this point nobody will use
the validators currently in Debian stable.

It is not really practical to extract and backport all these patches, so
I would like to know from the release managers if they would strongly
consider an upload to stable of the current releases of these packages
or if I should request instead that they are all removed from stable.

Please Cc: me on replies.

--
ciao,
Marco