delayed package removal from testing

Hi release team,

I wonder why debian-parl was removed from testing today, since (as I
understand it) the reason for removal was solved 2 days ago.

Not complaining - I know it should only be a matter of few days be
getting re-added automatically - my concern is if something similar
happens during freeze as that would then require manual intervention
from you at a time where you are already quite busy.

Is there perhaps some spell I could have thrown when uploading a known
close-to-deadline package?  E.g. the trick of posting something to a
bugreport to reset its timer?

Kind regards,

 - Jonas