Re: New proposed-updates diff: libapache2-mod-rivet 3.2.1-1

Hi,

On Sat, 2021-11-13 at 20:03 +0000, Debian Queue Viewer wrote:
> Version in base suite: 3.2.0-1
>
> Base version: libapache2-mod-rivet_3.2.0-1
> Target version: libapache2-mod-rivet_3.2.1-1

+libapache2-mod-rivet (3.2.1-1) stable; urgency=medium
+
+  * New upstream release.
+  * New rivet version addresses issue with multiple AM_AUTOMAKE_INIT
+    expansion (Closes: #998490).
+  * Correcting the name of the target directory where rivet library and
+    Tcl scripts are moved into (it still had the old 3.1 version name)

I'm assuming that you intended to upload this to unstable, not stable.
If targetting stable was actually intentional, then I'm afraid that you
need to fix the issue in unstable before we can consider accepting it
for stable.

Any upload to stable should also be accompanied by a "p-u" bug filed
against release.debian.org, which would need to explain why a larger
release should be accepted, rather than a smaller targetted fix.

Regards,

Adam