Re: Finding a tentative bullseye release date

On Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 10:25:17PM +0200, Paul Gevers wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>On 11-07-2021 21:11, Paul Gevers wrote:
>> With less than three weeks to go until the tentative release date, I
>> would love to confirm the date by now, but there is a serious issue with
>> crucial infrastructure (cdbuilder.d.o). Apart from this issue (and what
>> it means for solving the debian-installer blocking issues in time), I'm
>> not aware of other blocking issues, so let's hope the teams involved can
>> recover in time.
>
>Albeit there is some progress, we think it better for the people
>involved to now say that we will *not* release on July 31.
>
>Unfortunately, that means that we have to start looking for a new date
>again. Assuming what we'll learn in the upcoming week or two is good, I
>propose to already start the list below with two weeks after the
>previous date. Upcoming time is around DebConf, I can imagine it could
>even be an advantage, especially as that's on-line, let's see.
>
>14 August (day before DebCamp)

Works for me for images team

>21 August (last day of DebCamp)
>	RT: elbrus

Awkward - wife has plans for us that evening.

>28 August (DebConf)
>	RT: elbrus

Debian UK BBQ, argh

>4 September
>	RT: elbrus

Works fine for me

>11 September:
>	RT: elbrus

That's the week of my wedding anniversary, I'll be on VAC.

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews