Re: Options for fixing Thunar security issue in testing

Hi Yves-Alexis,

On 13-05-2021 19:13, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> I'll upload 4.16.8 to sid anyway so we have some unstable exposure, but
I'd
> welcome a hint in a direction which would be acceptable for the release
team.

I haven't looked at it, but
a) be warned that if we go for commits only (the default option), you'll
be asked to upload with a +really... version
b) please use the bts (reportbug is your friend), mails to this list
tend to get lost in this time of the freeze do to the sheer amount of
bug reports.

Paul