Re: please stop block janus from entering testing

Hi Jonas,

On 05-12-2021 16:25, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
Now, I have changed my mind and decided that it makes sense for Debian
to include Janus in its stable releases despite upstream lack of
official support for that.  I find the Janus codebase as stable if not
more than a lot of other code that we ship with Debian stable
uncoordinated from upstream maintenance promises.

Therefore, please lift the "ban" on Janus.

Can you please also document this in your still open RC bug #946412 against janus for future reference?

Paul