debianutils still blocked from migration

Hi,

I was looking into why debianutils doesn't migrate and saw the block
hint from Sebastian Ramacher:

| # 20210818
| # #992399: removes interface from an essential package without finishing that transition in a stable release first
| block debianutils

The bug mentioned above is marked as done in unstable. As such, the
reason for the block seems to have gone away. Please consider lifting
it.

Alternatively, if there still is a reason for blocking debianutils from
migrating, please ensure that there is a relevant rc bug filed such that
the maintainer is aware of action being needed.

I am interested in having debianutils migrate, because the update-shells
transition is blocked on it.

Please Cc me in replies.

Helmut