Your "distcc" stable upload

Hi,

I noticed that you've uploaded a "distcc" package to the queue for
proposed-updates.

The changelog for that update refers to #919704, but the BTS metadata
for that bug currently suggests that it affects every version of the
package from 3.3.2-5 onwards, including the version currently in
unstable. I suspect that's an unintentional side effect of the fact
that you re-opened the bug, which caused the BTS to remove any
associated fixed version information.

If that's the case, please re-add the fixed version to make it clear.

Please also always file a release.debian.org for p-u uploads.

Thanks,

Adam