Re: Asking advice for libssh2

Hello team,

Le 2021-04-02 à 16 h 28, Paul Gevers a écrit :

Let's not do that this late in the release. We'll have the full bookworm
release to iron out corner case issues.

I agree, there's no rush

The license issue can be discussed again when bullseye is released, meamwhile the package should use libgcrypt as it's used to in bullseye.

So I imagine there's nothing to do here, the unstable package is blocked from migration [1] and will stay as is until unfreeze I guess?

/Nicolas

[1] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/libssh2