Re: golang-github-revel-revel: Depends on network in tests

Control: Hi,

On 15-02-2021 19:23, Paul Gevers wrote:
> Hi Reinhard,
>
> On 15-02-2021 15:08, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
>> Control: severity -1 important
>
> I agree with this. The Debian infra allows for use of the internet (if
> not used to download programs, that's forbidden by ftp-master [1].)

I must come back on my statement. I was reading "autopkgtest" here,
while that wasn't claimed at all, sorry.

During build policy applies:
4.9. Main building script: debian/rules

"""
For packages in the main archive, no required targets may attempt
network access, except, via the loopback interface, to services on the
build host that have been started by the build.
"""

However, tests are not listed in the required targets, so *at this
moment* I don't know what to conclude exactly.

Paul