Re: Please allow pdns/4.4.1-1 into bullseye

Hi Paul,

* Paul Gevers <elbrus@debian.org> [210208 21:13]:
> On 08-02-2021 09:32, Chris Hofstaedtler wrote:
> > I've uploaded that yesterday, and that was "just too late"?
>
> What makes you think so?
[..]
>     Required age reduced by 3 days because of autopkgtest
>     Not considered
>
> I don't see anything blocking it's migration tomorrow.

As KiBi pointed out to me off-list, autopkgtest grants the 3 days
age reduction. I was confused because earlier today the tests
haven't passed yet, and then it just shows "5 days needed".

So... sorry for the noise and thanks for checking!

Best,
Chris