Re: Podman 3.0 and Debian bullseye

On Tuesday, 2 February 2021 4:18:02 PM AEDT Anthony Fok wrote:
> Would both podman 2 and podman 3 be a possibility?
> I.e., we could keep the existing "podman" package at 2.1.1, while
> creating a new "podman3" or "podman-3" package?
>
> Feasible solution?  :-)

IMHO definitely not worth the effort...
It is only a matter of one upstream bug...

--
Best wishes,
 Dmitry Smirnov

---

There is no such thing as public opinion. There is only published opinion.
    -- Winston Churchill

---

COVID-19 (excess) mortalities: viral cause impossible—drugs with key role
in about 200,000 extra deaths in Europe and the US alone
    https://realnewsaustralia.com/2020/10/01/covid-19-excess-mortalities-viral-cause-impossible-drugs-with-key-role-in-about-200000-extra-deaths-in-europe-and-the-us-alone/