Re: New consul package not migrating to testing because of patroni autopkgtest?

Hi Reinhard,

On 09-12-2020 20:21, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> Turns out that the test errors were transient and someone scheduled
> retries for amd64 which passed. It seems we still have errors on arm64
> and I expect that to go away with some retries as well.
>
> I noticed that the arm64 build also required 2 give-backs (that I
> scheduled using the web-ui) to build successfully. That's why I'm
> optimistic about retrying the autopkg tests for consul.

These kind of build failures should be fixed. Builds that regularly fail
are not OK. Same goes for autopkgtest. Flaky tests are RC.

> What's involved with retrying autopkgtests on arm64? -- CC'ing
> debian-release@, maybe they have some input?

Tests scheduled by the migration software (britney) to influence
migration are automatically retried every day if they fail. You could
also hit the ♻ link in the pts or qa page to retry earlier.

Paul