Re: Regarding Error....

Hello Kanaiyalal Kanzariya

El 1/4/20 a las 11:47, Kanaiyalal Kanzariya escribió:
> Dear Debian Team,
>
> Following error page appear on my site since last 2 days. Please suggest me
> how to remove this error and how to run my website.
>
> With regards,
>
> [image: image.png]

Thanks for trusting in Debian for running your site.

As the page that you attached says, it is the default "index.html" page
it is shown when you install an Apache server in Debian.
You have to put the files of your web server in /var/www/html so they
are shown when somebody goes to your site (or change the configuration
so the document root for your site is in the path you wish).

For more details on this, and further questions about running your
Debian systems, please contact our user support channels for help. They
are listed on:

https://www.debian.org/support

Kind regards,
--