Transition tracker now living on salsa

Hi,

I have split the transition-tracker repository in two, one with the binaries and
configuration files, and another with the .ben files. Both are living in salsa
now [1][2], but the former needs to be manually synced on respighi when needed
(as with our other repos) whereas the latter is automatically pulled by cron
every hour.

That should ease external contributions: if you need a tracker for your
transition and it's not created automatically, feel free to send a MR on the repo.

Cheers,
Emilio

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/release-team/transition-tracker
[2] https://salsa.debian.org/release-team/transition-data