Buster and motherboard

I aim to use the AMD Ryzen 5 3600 as the CPU and the MSI X570-A PRO as the motherboard
with the stable release of Debian Buster as the operating system.

However i was recently given the following information by an MSI user about the MSI X570-A PRO :-

 "See the following link :-

https://community.amd.com/servlet/jiveservlet/downloadimage/2-2975897-167843/MSI_X570-PRO.png. png

As you can see, according to the above link, the BIOS offered by MSI is still Beta, not the final version of
AGESA 1.0.0.5

AGESA 1.0.0.6 is usually the final version that ends the cycle for every Ryzen generation so its a reference
(this approach has been so for 1st and 2nd Ryzen generations) offering stability regardless of using 2000 or
3000 series.

 the BIOS should be flashed to AGESA 1.0.0.6 end of 2018 by the seller before the computer is bought"

I have further been informed that the X570 board and Ryzen 3000 series came out about the same time as
the stable release of Buster I.e. July 2019

As mentioned at the beginning of this email, various reports have convinced me that the Ryzen 5 3600 CPU
will work okay with the stable release of Buster. But the MSI X570-A PRO motherboard and its BIOS may have
a serious issue with Buster. Indeed the motherboard may fail to boot.

So I am rather concerned about the stability offered by the BIOS on the MSI X570-A PRO motherboard.