Re: Updated freeze policy for bullseye and (tentative) freeze dates

Hi,

 Thank you for providing freeze policy info :)

 https://release.debian.org/bullseye/freeze_policy.html
> After the soft freeze begins, removed packages will not be permitted to re-enter testing.

 Well, could you re-consider it, how about the simple leaf package?
 It doesn't affect other package dependencies, re-enter testing is
 not so bad...

 Or can we think about things that "miss the release train" because
 of its upstream release schedule? (of course its target is after bullseye)

--
Hideki Yamane <henrich@iijmio-mail.jp>