ISO image for Stretch

Hello release team,

i am on search of Debian 9 netinstall image and i can not find it not even in archive. Can you please help me and send me an link where can in find ISO image of Debian 9. Currently i have on an old TP R 60 laptop installed 9.12 version - i upgraded it from 8 ( and before that from 7) and have major issue. There is no sound, all drivers are installed, sound card can be seen and no error is shown during bootup time ( dmesg.log). I also make research on net how to solve it, but till now no success. In this times, when kids have school from home and parents need to work too, there is an lack on capacity on computers, therefore i need also the around that the kids can watch instruction from teachers.

Thank you and best regards, Tomaz