Re: How to handle daemon-not-running bugs of debhelper compat level 11?

Hi Niels

Am 07.05.19 um 08:22 schrieb Niels Thykier:
> We would still have to issue binNMUs and we can only do this for
> arch:any packages with a "Pre-Depends: ${misc:Pre-Depends}" already
> (otherwise, it will cause upgrade issues - or for arch:all, the binNMU
> will be rejected).
>
> Do you have an estimate of how many packages can be binNMUed vs. how
> many will require a manual upload regardless?

I don't have such a list. This would require parsing debian/control and
I haven't done that before so I don't know if tools for that exist
already or if I need to use Perl to do that. It's been some time since I
last used Perl, so this could take a while.

Regards,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?