PGP key expires in 3 days: 0x6FB2A1C265FFB764 (it can be extended)

Hi! This email was sent by a friendly robot called Expirybot.

This is a reminder that your PGP key expires on Tuesday 07 May 2019.

fingerprint: ED6D 6527 1AAC F0FF 15D1  2303 6FB2 A1C2 65FF B764
long key id: 0x6FB2A1C265FFB764

Here's how the key looks in my keyserver, which is part of the public pool:

https://www.expirybot.com/key/0xED6D65271AACF0FF15D123036FB2A1C265FFB764/

## 1. Extend your key expiry date ##

If you're still using the key, you can extend the key's expiry date.

You don't need to create a new key.

We've written a few short guides with screenshots for different software:

* Automatically using Fluidkeys (command-line, works with GnuPG):
  https://www.fluidkeys.com/docs/extend-your-key-from-gpg/

* Manually using GPG Suite / GPG Keychain (macOS):
  https://www.paulfurley.com/extend-pgp-key-expiry-with-gpg-suite-gpg-keychain

* Manually using Enigmail (Thunderbird plugin):
  https://www.paulfurley.com/extend-pgp-key-expiry-with-enigmail-thunderbird

* Manually using GnuPG (command-line):
  https://www.paulfurley.com/extend-pgp-key-expiry-with-gpg

## 2. Upload your public key to the keyservers ##

Once you've extended the key's expiry, remember to upload it to the keyservers so your contacts can download it.

## 3. Remind your contacts to download your updated key ##

Your contacts will need to download your updated key from the keyservers. Some software does this automatically.

If a contact says your key has expired, it's probably because they haven't got your updated key.

## 4. Opt out if you never want to hear from us again! ##

We hope this email has been helpful. If this feels like spam, we're sorry :(

You can stop *all* Expirybot emails to debian-release@lists.debian.org:

- ---

Expirybot is a free public-good service run by Paul Fawkesley and Ian Drysdale.

We're on a mission to make strong encryption simple.

- - Paul & Ian

Paul Fawkesley
@paul@mastodon.me.uk
paul@fluidkeys.com