libyang update for buster (low severity security issue)

Hi Debian Release team,
Hi Vincent,

On Fri, Dec 06, 2019 at 02:40:12PM +0100, Vincent Bernat wrote:
> You can do most of the procedure yourself (prepare the package, get a
> ack from release team). I only need to do the upload. Tell me if you
> need help on anything.

I've uploaded libyang 0.16.105-2 on mentors.debian.net.  This fixes 2
low-severity security issues, a caching crash, and some build issues.  I
believe the package is appropriate for inclusion in buster.

https://mentors.debian.net/package/libyang
https://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/liby/libyang/libyang_0.16.105-2.dsc

The package is marked for unstable;  I wasn't quite sure whether an
upload targeting "buster" would work on mentors, and whether I should
use some "+deb10u1" version number.  The package works as-is on both
buster and unstable.  Unrelatedly, unstable will get libyang 1.x soon.

There's a new lintian error (which apparently wasn't checked before?),
but I don't want to touch the linking details for a stable update...

As I'm new to the Debian stable process, any input is appreciated :)

Cheers,

-David