Re: RM: ruby-gnome2/3.3.7-2 -- NVIU; Replaced by renamed upstream source ruby-gnome/3.3.8-2

Hi Dai,

Please consider using reportbug to file bugs against release.debian.org.
Mail to our list has high chance of getting lost.

On 24-09-2019 17:44, dai@debian.org wrote:
> ruby-gnome2 upstream source name has been renamed to ruby-gnome ("2" removed)
> in version 3.3.8.
>
> Changed our project name to Ruby-GNOME from Ruby-GNOME2.
> https://github.com/ruby-gnome/ruby-gnome/blob/3.3.8/NEWS#L5-L17
>
> Now that ruby-gnome 3.3.8-2 has been accepted into unstable.
>
> Please remove the ruby-gnome2 source package 3.3.7-2 with all binaries
> previously provided by this source package are now built from
> the ruby-gnome source package 3.3.8-2.
>
> https://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/r/ruby-gnome/ruby-gnome_3.3.8-2.dsc
>
> replaces:
>
> https://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/r/ruby-gnome2/ruby-gnome2_3.3.7-2.dsc

This should happen automatically the moment ruby-gnome migrates to
testing. That said, it's currently blocked because the autopkgtest of
ruby-gnome2 fails to run properly. I'll override it, as that is mostly a
autopkgtest bug.

Paul