Unifont Freeze Exception Request

Dear Release Team,

Unicode, Inc. expects to release Unicode Standard version 12.0.0 on or
shortly after 5 March 2019[1].  Would you consider allowing a freeze
exception for a unifont 12.0.01-1 package, to be uploaded by the day
after Unicode 12.0.0 is released?

Please CC me, as I am not subscribed to this list.

TL;DR
This is what I expect to change:

* Add new glyphs introduced in Unicode 12.0.0
* Replace "sed -i" with "sed -e" in the font/Makefile "bmp" target for
portability
* Possibly add new glyph ranges (Unicode "scripts") to src/unibmp2hex.c.

I consider these changes to be low-risk.

I have been drawing Unifont glyphs since 2007, so I think I have the
hang of doing it correctly. :-)  I also will be adding contributions
from others, and will make a final check of every new glyph.

The "bmp" font/Makefile target is only invoked manually, if someone
wants Microsoft Bitmap Graphics (".bmp") files for editing.  So
modifying that target will not affect the Debian build.  I will test
the "bmp" font/Makefile target change and any changes to
src/unibmp2hex.c before the upload.

Thank you,

Paul Hardy

[1]http://unicode.org/versions/Unicode12.0.0/