Relaxed updates for one more month needed for openstack-cluster-installer (aka: OCI)

Dear Release Team,

After a year of development, my OpenStack cluster installer is nearly
finished. However, it still needs a bit of polish to be able to be fully
functional, with all the features that I am planning. Currently, OCI can
setup clouds, but need a bit of manual intervention to get the network
working. Also, it's not fully ready for accounting of metrics (which is
needed to provision a public cloud).

OCI uses all the OpenStack team's packages, which are currently in
pretty good shape. Hopefully, no major update will be needed for them.

To me, I see OCI as the d-i for OpenStack in Debian. It really makes
sense to push a bit more its development during the freeze, so that
everything is really automated and fully working. I very much would like
to avoid having a half-baked solution in Buster, or being forced to use
buster-backports.

So I'm wondering if the release team would be ok to give me one more
month to finish adding a few features (mostly, network setup related) in
OCI before declaring it to be frozen for Buster as well.

Please let me know your thoughts,
Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)