Re: Consuming excuses.yaml?

Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> (2018-12-28):
> I think that would be a splendid idea to have such a tool. :)

Great!

> I am tempted to say it should live in the britney2 repo, so we can
> include it in our test cases and remember to update it if/when the
> format changes. :)

Totally agreed. I'll try and come up with a PoC, and hopefully you (and
others) can help hammer it down to something mergeable into britney2.git?

> I am less sure of a place to host the generated graphs (we can host
> them on release.d.o if the size/bandwidth requirements are low, but it
> would surprise me with the scale of packages in sid vs. testing)

I suppose it would make sense to only keep graphs for the latest run,
instead of archiving all the things like we do for excuses and output?

In any cases, given dot files are text and should compress well, we
could archive the dot files and leave it to the reader to (re)generate
the graphs if one wanted to have a look at a given point in the past?

Some numbers: My latest run is dated 2016-09-09, for 108 clusters, < 1
MB for dot files, < 7 Mo for png files.