Upgrade issues with firmware-{adi,ralink}

Between jessie and stretch I folded the contents of firmware-adi and
firmware-ralink packages into firmware-misc-nonfree.  However, I
mistakenly dropped those binary packages entirely rather than making
them transitional packages for the stretch release.  I noticed this
recently while looking at updating firmware-nonfree in jessie to
support linux-4.9.

Should I add those transitional packages to stretch in a stable update?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
The Peter principle: In a hierarchy, every employee tends to rise to