Re: [SUA 146-1] Updated clamav version

Hi,

On Wed, 2018-08-01 at 06:36 -0700, Derek Johnson wrote:
> Adam,

Firstly, in case it wasn't previously clear, I should point out that
you sent your message to a publicly archived mailing list.

> Thank you for the update information..  Can you update my email
> address as it has changed from diver@dccnet.com to
> diver.dbj@gmail.com

Unfortunately(?), we (Debian's Release Team) have no control over the
mailing lists themselves.

As far as I'm aware, Debian's mailing list system doesn't allow one to
change the address with which one is subscribed to a list - you would
have to subscribe using the new address, and unsubscribe the old one. h
ttps://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#subunsub has a little more detail.

> I LOVE Debian, thanks for the work you do.

You're welcome, I'm glad it's appreciated. :)

Regards,

Adam