Boost transition

Dear release team,

the Boost packagers, which I have recently joined, have uploaded a few
months ago Boost 1.67 to the archive. xnox had also filed a transition
bug[1], which never received a reply (maybe because he forgot to Cc: the
release maling list?).

 [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=904316

Since I believe that at the moment the situation is stalled, could you
please let me know if the transition request is being considered by the
release team and we have to wait, or if it is not, and in such a case I
ping you over it?

BTW, since I have very little experience with this kind of big
transitions: is there documentation, best practices, checklists or
something on how to do them as smoothly as possible? All my packages
until now had at most two or three dependencies not directly uploaded by
me...

Please, keep me in Cc:.

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <g.mascellani@gmail.com>
Postdoc researcher - Université Libre de Bruxelles