Re: [Pkg-rust-maintainers] Bootstrapping rustc/cargo for stretch

On 2018-09-10 11:26, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 09/10/2018 12:22 PM, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
I agree, I wanted to suggest that, too. Shall I go ahead with the
upload now?

It looks like that happened already? (Judging from https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2018/09/msg00112.html )

Yes, I assumed it would land in a NEW queue according to [1].

In general, that's correct. However, because the initial source upload occured since the last point release, there are still "ACCEPTED" comments in place for these versions of rustc and cargo, so dak automagically accepted them.

I suggest that someone triggers binNMUs for all four packages now
as Julien suggested.

Do those need doing in order? (i.e. do we need to binNMU rust, and then binNMU cargo against the rust binNMUs?)

Regards,

Adam