Re: skipped autopkgtests should not influence migration times

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 at 11:36:26 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote:
> Package transition times should not be affected by skipped autopkgtest
> suites.

I think everyone agrees on this, but the solution is more involved than
you might hope. Relevant bugs (feature requests, really):

* https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=901804 in autopkgtest
* https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=901846 in debci
* https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=901847 in britney

I have a branch for the first one, although I need to find some round
tuits to work out whether it has made the tests regress or whether some
of them were already failing in non-default environments. Reviews welcome!

Regards,
    smcv