Your dnsmasq upload to stable

Hi,

I noticed that you uploaded a dnsmasq package, versioned as 2.76-6, to
the proposed-updates queue for stretch.

The changelog says "Handle gratuitous format change in
/usr/share/dns/root.ds", with no further information or references.
Could you provide a little more detail regarding when this change
occurred, please?

(On related notes, the version number would more conventionally be
2.76-5+deb9u2 and, as lintian warns, June 25th, 2017 was a Sunday, not
a Monday - I assume the changelog trailer is off by a year.)

Regards,

Adam