Re: Scheduling final Jessie point release, 8.11

Hi

[reducing list of CC's]

On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 09:48:28PM +0200, Moritz Mühlenhoff wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 06:26:08PM +0100, Jonathan Wiltshire wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > According to my records main security support for Jessie can end any time
> > after 17th June.
> >
> > So to the security team: do you have a date in mind?
>
> The 17th :-)

Ack. We can then hand over jessie to LTS people and announce the end
of regular security support as in previous cases. If anybody does not
disagreee I'm planning again to do the relevant changes on
security-tracker side as needed for that date.

Salvatore