Re: New Clamav pu for Stretch/Jessie

Hi,

On Thu, 2018-04-26 at 08:13 +0200, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
> I filled #896918 and #896919 for stretch-pu / jessie-pu. The bugs did
> not make it to the list due to their size.
>
>   https://bugs.debian.org/896918
>   https://bugs.debian.org/896919

Was the intent was for the packages to be pushed to -updates, or are
you happy with them reaching users with the next point releases?

If the former, are there any particular changes or functional items
that should be mentioned in the text of an SUA? From reading the
package changelog and the p-u bugs, I only get as far as "usual
upstream update" - while I understand that may well be required for
e.g. ensuring that the functional level is current, that's not
necessarily that compelling as a user. :-)

Regards,

Adam