Re: migration to testing of Ada libraries compiled with gnat-7

Hi Nicolas,

On 07/10/17 18:45, Nicolas Boulenguez wrote:
> Hello.
>
> The packages in the list below are either Ada libraries (producing
> versioned runtime and -dev), or packages depending on such a library.
> They have been updated and recompiled with gcc-7 in unstable.
> There is no circular dependency.
> "anet" fails on some release architectures, but there is no previous
> version on these architectures so this should not be a blocker.
>
> Can someone please explain why they do not migrate to testing?
> Thanks.

Basically I see two problems. Firstly, britney is trying to migrate all of those
together, except for gnat itself. That means the migration doesn't happen as
they all depend on the new gnat, but the old gnat is kept around by britney. I
have added a hint to address that. Secondly, asis still breaks when it's tried
to migrate due to the old binaries. For some reason it hasn't been
auto-decrufted even though the old binaries have no rdeps left. I have requested
a manual decruft to solve this. When that happens, all of these should migrate.

Cheers,
Emilio