Transition needed for open-coarrays ?

Dear release team,

This is a pro-forma request for transition for the package open-coarrays;
Its shared lib has bumped SOVERSION, and so the package name has changed
from libcaf-mpi1 to libcaf-mpi2 ; its a relatively new package and I don't
think there are any dependencies in Debian at the moment, but I may be missing something.

In terms of 'ben' lingo, the transition has the following parameters:

Affected: .build-depends ~ /libcoarray-dev/
Good: .depends ~ /libcaf-mpi2/
Bad: .depends ~ /libcaf-mpi1/

Am I free to transition this to unstable ?

Regards
Alastair McKinstry

--
Alastair McKinstry, <alastair@sceal.ie>, <mckinstry@debian.org>, https://diaspora.sceal.ie/u/amckinstry
Misentropy: doubting that the Universe is becoming more disordered.