Re: transition of packages into testing where Build-Depends can't be fulfilled for some architecture

Hello Emilo,

Am 22.01.2017 um 23:36 schrieb Emilio Pozuelo Monfort:
> Changing the architecture doesn't help and is not needed. You can revert that in
> your next upload.
>
> The issue is that the kicad-common package went from arch:all to arch:any, and
> the arch:all package is still around. The arch:all package was available to
> mips64el and s390x, and that confuses britney when switching to arch:any and
> being unavailable on some architectures.
>
> The solution here is to file a removal bug for kicad-common_4.0.5+dfsg1-1
> against ftp.debian.org

thanks for this helpful information! I wasn't aware of that reason why
britney isn't showing the expected view. I will revert my last change
about the architectures in a future upload.

I think Adrian was much quicker than me about the removal request you
suggested, thanks Adrian for filing the RM bug.

https://bugs.debian.org/852262

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert