Uploading linux (4.9.2-1)

I intend to upload linux version 4.9.2-1 to unstable tomorrow
(Wednesday).  As this is a new upstream version, there is of course an
ABI bump.

Some of the notable changes:

  * Compile with gcc-6 on all architectures
  * [arm64] Enable VIRTUALIZATION and KVM.
  * [armel] Drop versatile flavour, which has been broken since version
    4.5~rc4-1~exp1
  * [arm64] Support for several new platforms and devices
  * linux-headers-common: Make these packages architecture-independent by
    including headers for all architectures that we build a kernel for
  * [amd64] Remove xen-linux-system-<version> package
  * mm: Enable PAGE_POISONING (Closes: #849450), PAGE_POISONING_NO_SANITY
    (except on armel/marvell)
  * [arm64] Revert "arm64/mm: Limit TASK_SIZE_64 ..." and add breaks on
    incompatible mozjs

As previously discussed, this should be the last upstream version bump
(aside from stable updates) before stretch.  However, there will
probably be at least one further ABI bump as we adjust the
configuration.

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings
Make three consecutive correct guesses and you will be considered an