Re: Last last installation guide upload?

On 2017-06-14 10:47, Samuel Thibault wrote:
Hello,

Cyril Brulebois, on mar. 13 juin 2017 09:09:31 +0200, wrote:
Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> (2017-06-12):
> > Source: installation-guide
> Maybe we want another upload for this?
> We got a nearly fully up-to-date manual for Chinese (simplified) these
> days. zh_CN builds fine now (after some fixups by victory).

I'm fine with such an upload to unstable; but I'll likely defer to the
release team whether to accept it for r0. Since that's mainly about
documentation, I suspect that should be fine, but release date is very
close.

On a practical level, not sure what bad consequences we could have.
Steve already had to remove doc from the xfce CD so that the rest fits.

I have uploaded it, so it's now up to d-release to decide :)

Since it's not a new translation, just an update, package size have not
increased, they actually have *decreased*, I guess that's because it's
now only chinese in the files.

Samuel

Unblocked, should make r0.

Thanks,

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51

<broonie> SaaS == Saunas as a Service
    <liw> broonie, more like Sauna as additional Storage