golang-github-hanwen-go-fuse bug for stable point release?

Dear release team,

A bug in golang-github-hanwen-go-fuse-dev was recently reported
(#863994 and #864007) which breaks gocryptfs (#849662).  A fix has now
been released by upstream, and I wonder whether this would be
appropriate for a forthcoming stable point release (for stretch)?  The
bug is tagged as important, but since it breaks a different package on
some architectures, I wonder whether you would regard it as of higher
severity?

If you think this is appropriate for a stable point release (for
stretch), then I can prepare a package with just this fix, or I could
prepare the current upstream release for stable, as you think
appropriate.

Best wishes,

   Julian