Updating migration mail send times

Hi,

At the moment, we send out migration emails around 16:39 UTC.  I propose
that we move migration mails to 04:39 UTC.  This is after the main
Britney run at 22:00 UTC has been committed by a dinstall.
Alternatively, we add additional mail runs - one of which is at 04:39 UTC.

My primary motivation is that right now we have a 18-19 hour latency
between the bulk migration and people receiving their mail about it.
By moving the mails to 04:39 UTC, the vast majority of people will
receive their migration mail shortly after it migrates.  The tracker
page will have the "it migrated" notification a lot earlier and it will
be less confusing for all contributors (who are not aware of or have
forgotten this technical details of how this all fits together).

If there are no objections, I will update our cronjob during the weekend
to use 04:39.  I am happy to increase to 2 or 4 runs as well, if there
is support for that.

Thanks,
~Niels