Re: [d-i/stretch] Status on Installation guide and Release notes (from a d-i PoV)

Niels Thykier:
> Hi,
>
> There are two d-i related items in the release checklist that we need
> input from the d-i team[1]
>
> Items are:
>  * Installation Guide should be up-to-date

Besides the "arm" notes that Holger + Samuel brought up, I have not
heard anything else missing here
(https://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2017/01/msg00369.html).

Does this mean that we are good to go once the above is fixed?

>  * release-notes: d-i team signoff for specials with this update (check
>    esp. if old versions of d-i should be purged if new versions enter
>    $suite's d-i area)

I haven't heard anything about this item.  Does that mean I can assume
this is done?

> Can someone help me with whether these two items are done and if not,
> what is missing?
>
> Thanks,
> ~Niels
>
> [1]: