Uploaded Boost 1.63 -- to be included in upcoming release

Hi,

Just a heads-up for the release and ftp-masters: I have uploaded Boost 1.63
and it is currently awaiting processing in the NEW queue.  It is very close to
the deadline for accepting new packages, so I thought I should outline my
rationale for this upload.

We already have Boost 1.62 in testing and that is the version pointed to by
boost-defaults.  I do not propose to change this.  But I think it is valuable
to have a second version shipped in the release because it fixes several bugs,
and specifically #844495 that causes a build failure for gyoto.   If you look
at that bug report, you'll see there is a patch proposal.  I sent it upstream
and found it was not suitable; however, upstream then did fix it in their
development branch.  I tried to backport that patch set from upstream but it
was so large that it essentially requires replacing part of boost with the
code that is present in 1.63.  So it seems better to me to just put 1.63 in
the archive for gyoto to use.

I am aware that presently Boost 1.61 is also in testing and we traditionally
don't ship more than 2 Boost releases.  But the transition to Boost 1.62 is
96% done so I expect Boost 1.61 can be removed from testing soon and we can
ship just two releases 1.62 & 1.63.

Regards,
-Steve