Limited involvement for a time

Hi,

Just to let you know: given heavy workload and given recent events at
home, I won't be spending the usual amount of time on Debian things
(d-i related or not), for a time.

Linux 4.4 only reached unstable a few days ago, and will probably need
a little time to mature there, so it's not like we're looking at a d-i
release right now anyway; there's also no block-udeb in place, so the
release team shouldn't have anything blocking on me.

I don't have any schedule yet, but I suspect things might get better
somewhen during March. No promises though.

Take care, everyone.

KiBi.