Re: dbgsym packages and stretch-as-stable

Hi,

"Adam D. Barratt" writes:
> Apologies if I missed something in earlier discussions, but how are
> automagic debug packages and uploads to stable expected to interact?
>
> Will there need to be stable-new-dbgsym and pu-dbgsym suites, or will
> the packages sit in stable-new and pu alongside the rest of the binary
> packages and then move to stable-debug at the point release?

The current implementation for policy queues has the -dbgsym packages in
the same policy queue (i.e. stable-new).  Once they are accepted they
should go to a new proposed-updates-debug suite (in the debian-debug
archive) and from there into stable-debug (at point release time).

Ansgar