franck.d.o is about to be decommissioned

Hi all,

Following the move to respighi.d.o and fasolo.d.o, franck.d.o is going
to be decommissioned in the very next days. According to our records,
everything that was hosted on franck.d.o is is now hosted somewhere
else. Most of the partitions have been unmounted, /srv is almost empty
besides the $HOME directories. It means that if we have forgotten a
cron job or a service, it should be noted quite soon. In that case
please shout NOW.

On the contrary if everything works as well as before the move, we would
appreciate a quick note, so that we can start zeroing the disks asap.

Thanks,
Aurelien