Architecture qualification meeting, scheduling

Hi,

I am arranging the final architecture qualification meeting for Stretch. This is primarily of interest to the release team, but I will also take input from porters.

As the schedule is currently wide open, please express your availability in the linked Doodle poll. There are 56 slots available, mostly in the European evening but a handful are daytime coinciding with the Cambridge mini-Debconf.

Porters, please note your architecture in your response ("name (arch)").

About the format of the meeting:
Much like the Jessie meeting, it will be held via IRC in oftc.net/#debian-release and will be primarily a discussion amongst the release team. We will evaluate each port on the most up-to-date information available to us, and determine if it will be a release architecture for Stretch. We may ask for clarification from porters who are present if there are points at issue, but we ask that you are read-only otherwise.

http://doodle.com/poll/362qvb89cvu43d4z

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51

<directhex> i have six years of solaris sysadmin experience, from
            8->10. i am well qualified to say it is made from bonghits
			layered on top of bonghits